King-Lu Industries, Inc. supplies parts in:
All our foundries are ISO-9001 certified.
In most cases we handle machining on castings according to
customer�s specifications. Our machining capability and tooling are second to
none in China.
- Pre-sale Support. Based upon the customer-supplied drawing which describes a
casting�s shape, size, finish requirements and acceptance criteria, King-Lu's engineers
work with the customer to choose a most cost-effective casting process, Investment
Casting or Sand Casting.
- Pattern Making. Special tools may have to be manufactured to make the pattern.
- Shell Removal and Final Processing.
- Inspection. Non-destructive testing suing X-rays, ultra-sound, fluorescent penetrating
and magnetic particle inspection. Dimensions are also inspected and alloy samples are
tested to ensure correct chemistry and mechanical properties.
- Machining and Finishing. Special tools may have to be manufactured to perform this
- Product Delivery and Post-sale Support.
Here are the specifications of our castings:
|Annual Melting Capacity
||Over 10,000 tons
||CF8M, WCB, Ductile Iron, Gray Iron, Bronze/Brass, Aluminum, CF20, CF8, CG8M, CF8C, CK-20, A-2, CN7M, CB-7Cu, CA-15, Hastelloy, Monel,
and any other materials required by our clients.
grams to 150 kilograms (Investment Casting)
up to 500 kilograms (Sand Casting)
up to 10 tons (Cast Iron/Ductile Iron)
||0.002 - 0.005 (Investment Casting)
||20 - 40 Rz (Investment Casting)
||Non-destructive testing such as X-rays, ultra-sound, fluorescent penetrating and magnetic particle inspection.